RemindIt for iPhone
RemindIt is a very advanced app for managing of all your events and activities.
To maintain your events and activities just create reminders for them.
Later on, when reminders are "in time" or “overdue” the local notifications will be sent to you:
1) A ring tone will be played.
2) The local notification information will be shown.
3) The number of "in time" or “overdue” reminders will appear as an app icon badge – a small number in the upper right corner of the app icon.
The app might be used for:
Notifications about private or business events.
Dispensing of medicines.
Tracking of event completion, by recording notes for every completed event or activity.
All reminders when they are "in time" or “overdue” need to be marked as “completed” or removed, otherwise a new notification will be resent.
Marking as “completed” might be performed by editing of the reminder status or simply by swiping of the reminder to the right. Reminders marked as done are saved in history.
App maintains five types of reminders:
1) One-time events –reminder about something what need to be done defined date and time.
2) Daily, one or couple of times per day – requiring events with repetition pattern based on days.
3) Weekly events – requiring events with repetition pattern based on weeks.
4) Monthly events – requiring events with repetition pattern based on moths.
5) Yearly events – requiring events with repetition pattern based on years.
In RemindIt app has been implemented total saving/restoration of state – it means that app might be interrupted at any time (by phone call, pressing one of device buttons, screen lock) and your data will not be lost. When app is activated next time you will have option to get your latest data back.
App behavior might be customize by modification of settings – just press ”settings button” and adjust app parameters.
All app activities and events are recorded in system log and statistics.
App is optimized for iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5.
Here are links to user guide in different formats:
If you have any questions, problems or suggestions for improvements, please contact me: remindIt@jz-it-konsult.se
Thanks to my lovely wife Natalie for help in design, testing, valuable suggestions, patience and support during development of the app.